A game-changer for your skincare routine: the Mugwort Essence by I'm from. Made with a 100% concentrated extract of top quality mugwort from the Ganghwa County in Korea to calm irritated, red, or troubled skin
Mugwort, or Artemisia, is a herbacious plant that has played a significant role in the rich history of Korean skincare for centuries. Its use can be traced back to ancient Korean traditions where it was revered for its therapeutic and skincare properties. Nowadays, it is renowned for its soothing and anti-inflammatory qualities, making it ideal for soothing irritated skin and addressing skin conditions such as acne and eczema.
The Mugwort Essence also helps with deep hydration to keep the skin supple and revitalized. And the lightweight, fast-absorbing formula penetrates deep into your skin, providing instant relief and a cooling experience.
Are you new to essences? Think of them as a toner and serum step in one! They feel like water on the skin and provide the hydration of a toner. Yet, they are packed with ingredients to nourish and treat your skin, similar to a serum. However, essences are always thinner in consistency and slightly less concentrated than serums, making them ideal for all skin types including sensitive skin.
▪ All skin types, including sensitive skin
▪ Use morning and night (after cleansing)
▪ Vegan, cruelty-free, essential oil-free, fragrance-free
▪ Key ingredient: 100% concentrated extract of mugwort to help with soothing, calming and healing
▪ Korean skincare
Artemisia Princeps Extract 100%
How to use
How to use
1) Apply an appropriate amount to cleansed skin
2) Pat the product into the skin until fully absorbed
3) Follow up with your serum, moisturizer (and sunscreen in your morning routine!)